Wednesday, 26 June 2013

SHOPPING AT ZARA

I started my day with a Pilates class and I feel so stretched and energetic. My new mat is so comfortable and I am quite happy that I got it. Some of the exercises today were a bit advanced but I gave my all!!

My mat

After I finished my workout at the gym I went for a little pedicure. The weather is looking up today and I am in a summer mood. I put my Havaianas on, wore a pair of MIH shorts, my favourite tee from The Row and carried my Balenciaga.  




I went for a quick lunch at the Real China in Whiteleys and then I did a little bit of shopping at Zara.


Here are some pictures I took while I was trying things on in the dressing room!



I loved these two "tiger" tops inspired by Kenzo, but they were the wrong size :-(

I fell in love with these silver espadrilles and I got them for less than £20! So simple and comfortable :-)


I have been eyeing this top for so long and I finally got it.

I hope you are all having a lovely day!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>