Saturday, 8 June 2013

SALE SALE SALE!!!

So, this is June and what does that actually mean?It means that the summer sale is coming. This is the second best thing after leaving for a nice summer vacation. As I haven't planned any holidays yet, I want to forget my problems and embrace shopping therapy. After all, money might not bring you happiness but they do make depression more comfortable.

Harrods sale preview has just started and I have already done some browsing.... I don't really need anything but I sure want a lot!!!Here is my little wish list:


Marc Jacobs, Nuova mouse flat £220 (-30%)
 
 
Alexander McQueen, Enamelled Skull Bangle £160 (-30%)
 
Dolce & Gabbana, Medium Sicily tote £599
 
Tibi, Coral print dress £345 (-30%)
 
Victoria by Victoria Beckham, Dry Scrunch Zipped dress £650 (-30%) 
Lanvin, Lancelot leather flat £300 (-30%)
 
 
 
Stella McCartney, Falabella crossbody £620 (-30%)
 
Alexander McQueen, Bird and Dragonfly scarf £350 (-30%)
 
Alexander McQueen, Silk Shiffon scarf £165 (-30%) 
 
 
All items are from Harrods. Enjoy your shopping!!!
 
Helen xx 
 

4 comments:

  1. i like so much harrods summer sale!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a shame you are not here!!! We could go together and be wild!!!

      Delete
  2. οh..yeah..it's so true but i can still place an order for some finely and posh clothes..

    ReplyDelete

>