Tuesday, 25 June 2013

MAD ABOUT MONICA VINADER!!!

I am truly, madly, deeply in love with +Monica Vinader's jewellery. I simply cannot get enough as I like them all. The new Esencia collection has just landed in Harrods and all the pieces are stunning. Now, take a look and tell me if I am wrong:
Esencia scatter friendship bracelet - Ruby £550


Esencia friendship bracelet - Emerald £1,350
This collection may be on the pricey side but there are so many beautiful designs to choose from in really affordable prices. And don't forget everything is on sterling silver.
Visit the website and create your own personalised necklace and bracelet (personalize here).Today I left one of my pendants for engraving. I will collect it soon and I will post a picture.


I am proudly presenting some of my MV bracelets and rings ;-)



Discover all the collections here and let me know if you have any Monica Vinader jewellery and share with me your love for the brand!!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>