Sunday, 16 June 2013

J'AIME TOUT CE QUI EST FRANCAIS

The other day I was thinking of the phrase:
"If the mountain will not come to Muhammad, then Muhammad must go to the mountain".
I was caught up in a situation where I was thinking of my mountain. With my mountain being Paris. I had a little plan of going to Paris during the summer for a few days but then my bubble burst and the plan went sour.
Therefore I thought if I cant go to Paris often enough or at least when I am planning to, I must make it come to me in the disguise of some nice French fashion!!
And then something blue, something French came my way.
The moment I saw this bag I knew I had to make it mine. And along came the beautiful silk & wool Balenciaga scarf..
The next French label on my radar was Sandro.
I got this beautiful skirt (Jupe Jumelle)
 and this jacket (Veste Voyage).


Shopping is so much fun!! As long as you stay within your budget ;-)

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>