Monday, 17 June 2013

50 SHADES FREED

Happy week everyone!!
 
This morning the postman got me a little treat! I received my "Fifty Shades Freed" copy and I can't wait to start reading it.



This trilogy is really a modern love story. I am so fascinated by the extensive intimate scenes in the book but I am not quite sure if I would really fancy seeing it on film. I am an old fashioned gal and I prefer reading books than watching movies. Plus when you are reading a book you get to create a visual image in your head, whereas when we watch a movie the image is already created. Where is the fun in that? 
 
In the third book, Ana and Christian are finally together, they have love, passion and a world of infinite possibilities. But can they really have it all? Will it last forever or something will end their happiness?



I would really like a happy end on this, as on the state that I am in I really need it. But something tells me that this might not be the case.....Has anyone read the book? Any thoughts about it?

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>